Chinese language and cultural courses
at the University
The courses are regularly available during the terms of the Academic Year (in both Autumn and Spring terms). A term lasts 14 weeks.
The second term starts on 7th February in 2022.
The participation in the courses are free for full-time and part-time students of the University. The previous registration is compulsory and possible through the NEPTUN system. The foreign students participating in ERASMUS Mobility Programme are warmly welcome as well.
Others (with NO student ID) are allowed to join after a simple registration and payment of the registration fee.
The list of courses are available in the Academic Year 2021/2022 2nd term
can be downloaded from here (draft version).
* The courses are only launched, if there are at least 3 students/participants.
* There are different courses for beginners (with codes: from HSK1-...), twice a week (2x90 min).
* The courses start in the first week of the term acccording to the Timetable.
You can found contacts under the "Our Team" menupoint.
Venue: Miskolc-Campus, in Building A/1 on 1st Floor.
- The courses are announced on 6 levels with labels HSK from 1 to 6 (HSK means Chinese written language exam).
- The 'c' means continuation. The courses with 'c' signs can be considered as the second part.
B // HSK 1 and 1c - 2 and 2c
IN // HSK 3 and 3c - 4 and 4c
A // HSK 5 and 5c - 6 and 6c
The minimum participation rate during the whole semester is to be 66 %.
HSK5 - Advanced Chinese Language 1 (KÍNAI HALADÓ 1.) REKKNYHA1
HSK5C - Advanced Chinese Language 1 (KÍNAI HALADÓ 1.) REKKNYHA1
HSK6 - Advanced Chinese Language 2 (KÍNAI HALADÓ 2.) REKKNYHA2 HSK6C - Advanced Chinese Language 2 (KÍNAI HALADÓ 2.) REKKNYHA2